How to hide the NoScript toolbar at the bottom after it's set for the page?

macx

I like NoScript and have used it for quite some time, but there is one thing that is annoying about it.

After I get the permissions set for a given page that I visit periodically, is it possible to keep the NoScript tool bar that shows what I've not allowed on that page from coming up? It seems like on so many websites now places that I don't want to open or to link to, like Facebook and various advertising sites, want to open or establish links.

I get real tired of closing that every time I change to a page that I've been to before.

I'd very much like to have it only show up the first time I visit a place and then not show
up for subsequent visits unless I purposefully call it up to change permissions. It seems so often that it takes up just enuf of the screen to cover something so I have to scroll to see the whole page which I wouldn't have to if it wasn't showing.

Thanks!

Noscript.JPG

click on the status bar icon box

I saw that when I looked thru the NS Options, but -

I thought that might hide the status bar so it never comes up and shows you what's blocking a given
web page? (so that you can't "allow" one or more of the options so the page will come up)

I'll try it and see.

Thanks!

Tried it, even restarted the computer, the pesky status bar still shows up if everything hasn't
been allowed.

It's up right now.

Back