How to Switch From Android to iPhone

learninmypc

Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android are two mobile platforms with very different approaches to security, privacy, and software selection. Migrating from one to the other can be an adjustment.

If you’re jumping the Android ship to an iPhone, here are a few things to keep in mind.

FULL ARTICLE

Reactions: jobeard

SophiaSTech

I totally agree. I have used both the platforms and I prefer Apple over Android, hands down! I don't think, personally there is any need to go through a process for switching from Android to iPhone because, who doesn't love to upgrade to a much more user friendly and intuitive user interface like iOS?! I don't mean to undermine Android in any way. I use multiple Android and iPhone and I perform certain tasks exclusively on each of them. Thanks for bringing this up!

martinsmith

Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled "Apps & Data".
Tap "Move Data from Android" option
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS
Open the Move to iOS app listing
Tap Install.

Reactions: Benjamin22044
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
  1. Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled "Apps & Data".
  2. Tap the "Move Data from Android" option.
  3. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
  4. Open the Move to iOS app listing.
  5. Tap Install.
  6. Choose Open after it's installed.
  7. Tap Continue on both devices.
  8. Select Agree and then Next on the Android phone or tablet.
  9. On your Android device, enter the 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone or iPad.
  10. After entering the code, the Android device will connect with your iPhone or iPad over a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi connection and determine what data will be transferred.