How to Switch From Android to iPhone

learninmypc

Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android are two mobile platforms with very different approaches to security, privacy, and software selection. Migrating from one to the other can be an adjustment.

If you’re jumping the Android ship to an iPhone, here are a few things to keep in mind.

FULL ARTICLE

Reactions: jobeard

SophiaSTech

I totally agree. I have used both the platforms and I prefer Apple over Android, hands down! I don't think, personally there is any need to go through a process for switching from Android to iPhone because, who doesn't love to upgrade to a much more user friendly and intuitive user interface like iOS?! I don't mean to undermine Android in any way. I use multiple Android and iPhone and I perform certain tasks exclusively on each of them. Thanks for bringing this up!

martinsmith

Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled "Apps & Data".
Tap "Move Data from Android" option
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS
Open the Move to iOS app listing
Tap Install.

Reactions: Benjamin22044

BlueTooth123

I think you can just use the preinstalled function that allows you to migrate all your data from one device to the other. With that it's really easy to switch phones

Reactions: Benjamin22044

LauRen19

I have used both phones as well and while iOS is much easier to use, Android give you a lot of customization options which lures phone fanatics. I get the appeal of both OS, but since I have simple uses for a phone, the iPhone suits me better.

I switched from Android to Apple a few Years ago and it was an horrific amount of work. I had to reinstall all my apps and my contacts have all been deleted. :mad:

LauRen19

I switched from Android to Apple a few Years ago and it was an horrific amount of work. I had to reinstall all my apps and my contacts have all been deleted. :mad:
You would have had to do this if you shifted from iOS to Android as well, or generally whenever you buy a new phone. All your contacts can shifted through email, so you do not have to add them individually.