I Can't Post to the "Hot Deals" Forum

captaincranky

Every time I try to post to the deals forum it gives me a bunch of nonsense about the forum being moderated, offers to redirect me back, and never does.
My posts don't get listed. A 22" monitor (Westinghouse) for $180.00 is a good deal. is it not? What's up ?

I believe all posts in hot deals have to be specifically approved by a moderator before appearing. It's likely that a mod just hasn't reviewed and approved the post yet. I believe I read that some members who post hot deals regularly have "pre-approval" for posting in hot deals, but I could be remembering that wrong. I guess moderation keeps the spammers away, which is a good thing.

Get it While it's Hot......

This seems to be Best Buy's season for great sales on monitors. Last week they posted a 22" Acer for $190.00. No rainchecks, Minimum 10 per store. They sold out in 2 states (that I know Of) by Tuesday. I grabbed one of the Westinghouses this morning as a Best Buy staffer was dragging them down from the top shelf. These things spec out pretty good and I'm very happy with the 2 others (Westinghouse 19, 20.1) I've had for a year. I guess this is a hot deal post misdirected.

Back