I chose Spacing but the OK button is buried

Rosedala

In Outlook 2016, Win10, my paragraph spaces were too large from one another. I got them fixed and when I went to click on "OK"...it wasn't there. I searched and found it was buried at the bottom of this window. I tried to pull up the page but it went up only a little. I tried to reduce the fonts to see if "OK" would appear, but that window didn't take reducing. Of course I tried internet and after hours and hours I couldn't get any solution as none of the questions were even close to mine. Also you can't explain the problem in totally automatic answers. I have a screenshot if I may send it?

Anticipating my big thanks for any help. :)

Just a guess but the screen resolution may not be ideal. Right click on the desktop and go to Display settings. On a few occasions I've had to change to the different setting to get the task bar to fit on properly without black margins appearing. On the other hand it may be something that's not set up right in Outlook. Make a note of the existing screen resolution before trying any new settings so you can go back to how it was.

Thanks so much Buzz, I had been using it before and it was fine. I think this happened when I changed to the latest windows update 20H2. I've changed the screen resolution one notch down and it still remains buried. Someone set up my Outlook 2016 so I wouldn’t know what’s correct or not, but I’ll try anyway. Thanks again for the suggestions. :)

P.S. You'd think Microsoft support would know exactly how to fix this but they slap you with unending auto answers none of which even come close to my problem.... :(

Don't forget the Mail app in W10. It's in the list of programs when you click on the Windows icon. Maybe that will do as a stop gap while you try to get Outlook the way you want it.

Don't forget the Mail app in W10. It's in the list of programs when you click on the Windows icon. Maybe that will do as a stop gap while you try to get Outlook the way you want it.
In the list of programs I found "Mail" but it goes to an Inbox from Edge. Is this the one you mean? Could you maybe give me a little more description please? Thanks again.

Mine links to my email account. I don't think it's connected to Edge. There's a menu which includes Accounts and you can add an email account to the App. It's just a cut down version of Outlook that's free with Windows 10..

Back