I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have a trouble when I m playin Warcraft... when playin it, my pc always restart... what should I do ? :D

Attachments

• res.jpg
    res.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 5
Question: Does this occur only when you are trying to play Warcraft or do you experience system crashes at other times and if so what are you doing?

At this point it sounds like a video card driver issue. I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper. If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* Let us know it these steps resolve your issue.

At this point it sounds like a video card driver issue. I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper. If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* Let us know it these steps resolve your issue.

still same :(

To help us narrow down the possibilities it would be helpful if you could upload your minidump files :)

They can be located in Start > My Computer > Local Disk C: > Windows > Minidump

Attach 3-4 in your next post

@ snowchick -- great to see you again!

Both errors are 0x8E and almost always these are caused by hardware but sometimes they are due to faulty drivers.

In both dumps the Realtek High Definition Audio driver RtkHDAud.sys was cited as your cause as well as blocking the Kaspersky driver klif.sys from loading. Go to your motherboard manufacturer's website, find your exact model of mobo and update the audio drivers from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back