I need some help (PC problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDumbass

my pc is freezeing in all of the games what did worked before
when i launch game pc will freeze or turn off like power is cut off when it freezez and i press restart it has troubel with booting up but if i hold down power button and then turnit back on it will turn on normaly
the freezing is in all the games but in diffrent part some games freeze instantly when i launch and some freeze in some certent places
iv done cpu, ram, harddrive test (all fine) and when i did 3dmark06 it freezed
pc temps are in normal limits
did virus scan with karspersky, avast and bitdefender result no viruses
did format and changed op from xp ro sp3 to win7 ultimate
freezeing lasted
so i need some help with identifing and solving this problem

Just test with a different PSU if possible. Maybe the card is not getting enough power from it.

but it did before and problem is in all games and i mean that older game should use less card so card uses less power and it should work but it still freezes
and i disconnected most of stuff from my pc and it still freezed

You haven't dislodged a power fan wire / Broken a RAM slot by leaning on it (or short circuit)?
The memory your using or play the game from is not external / diverted through a raid card?
And the game I play the most ie sit in front of the longest is on my main HD (small 30Gb) faster to access for the CPU. The other games I play still work through the raid but react slower. I actually don't notice it with my eyes, just my fingers never seem to be quite quick enough :D
Tag ~ https://www.techspot.com/article/49-the-hard-drive-factor/

no and i am only one how is touching my pc so i am sure nothing isn`t short circuit
and freezeing came when i launched dead space (it worked before) then i tried other games and freezeing started to occour more and more games

First, I love the name you chose. :grinthumb

Second, when you updated drivers did you first use something like Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (they both have free versions that work very welll) to make sure all old drivers were removed first?

no i updatet drivers manualy but i will try now
big thank you to Route44 and others how helped it was driver problem like Route44 said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back