[Inactive] Just wondering if anybody could look at this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexexex

Yesterday after scanning my computer I came up with a trojan from IObit Security 360, then an infected registry key from Malwarebytes. In addition, my hijackthis log has a lot of unnamed processes. I was just wondering if you could determine if my system was infected or if its under control. If it means anything, processes seem to use more CPU cycles in the windows task manger than usual. Many thanks! Alex

Oh and is Gameboost a safe program to use? It modifies a lot of settings, without noticable improvements in speed or preformance. (Even at highest settings.)

Attachments

• Malwarebytes Log.txt
    1,023 bytes · Views: 2
  • SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 03-30-2010 - 17-52-57.log
    465 bytes · Views: 2
  • hijackthis.log
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IObit Security 360 Report.log
    477 bytes · Views: 1
You're running 64-bit Windows version and HJT is not fully compatible with 64-bit, thus "my hijackthis log has a lot of unnamed processes".
Nothing to worry about.

Download Dr.Web CureIt to the desktop:
ftp://ftp.drweb.com/pub/drweb/cureit/drweb-cureit.exe
  • Doubleclick the drweb-cureit.exe file and click Scan to run express scan. Click OK in pop-up window to allow scan.
  • This will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the Yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
  • Once the short scan has finished, select Complete scan.
  • Click the green arrow
    drweb.jpg
    at the right, and the scan will start.
  • Click Yes to all if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
  • When the scan has finished, in the menu, click File and choose Save report list
  • Save the report to your desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
  • Close Dr.Web Cureit.
  • [color=5]Important![/color] Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • Copy and paste that log in the next reply. You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report.

NOTE. During the scan, pop-up window will open asking for full version purchase. Simply close the window by clicking on X in upper right corner.

Post fresh HijackThis log as well.

The results came up with no viruses, and I guess that's why it wouldn't let me save a report. Here's a fresh Hijackthis post.

Thank you, Alex.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
I suggest, you start new topic in BSOD section.
In this forum, we deal with infections....

Okay, thank you very much for your help, I wasn't entirely sure so I guess I was looking for reassurance.

Thanks again, Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back