Increasing the video memory on Toshiba Satelite l645D

I have a Toshiba Satelite l645D and when I go to my ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 settings it says it has a total of 1405 available graphics memory, but only 256 Video memory is dedicated... My laptop has plenty of RAM to give to the video card, and when I go to the BIOS theres no option for increasing the video ram whatsoever... Is there any way to do this?

Aesthetically there is nothing that really sets the L645D apart from other laptops. It’s end are slightly curved so as to conform to the current fashion and its casing is a solid black color (like most laptops). When closed it’s only a few inches thick which makes it easy to pack away and carry around. All in all nothing there is nothing special about the way this machine looks. Finally the battery life on the L645D extends up to around 3-4 hours depending on what you are using it for. This isn’t great but it is fairly standard with entry point machines, if you want a laptop with a long battery life whilst being used for intensive work then you will need to spend a lot more money.

Aesthetically there is nothing that really sets the L645D apart from other laptops. It’s end are slightly curved so as to conform to the current fashion and its casing is a solid black color (like most laptops). When closed it’s only a few inches thick which makes it easy to pack away and carry around. All in all nothing there is nothing special about the way this machine looks. Finally the battery life on the L645D extends up to around 3-4 hours depending on what you are using it for. This isn’t great but it is fairly standard with entry point machines, if you want a laptop with a long battery life whilst being used for intensive work then you will need to spend a lot more money.

What the?

Yeah Rabbit01,
this is called hijacking a thread or increasing your post count without adding anything useful :)

Back