Input not supported?

Hello, my computer was recently hacked into, and I'm facing this strange problem.

To my knowledge, the hacker maxed my screen resolution, and force-shutdown my computer.

I went into my BIOS to see if any other damage was done, but everything checks out ok.

I don't know the resolution of my computer monitor, but I know that it doesn't support what it's currently set to. Is there a way I can undo this resolution change?

Some of my friends said that I should hook my computer up to a high-res monitor to fix/undo the problem, but I don't have any friends with high-res computers.

Would there be any other way of fixing this problem? I would greatly appreciate any advice given. Thank you.

What do u mean high res u mean that the resolution is so big u can barely see anything? try removing the monitor driver and reinstalling it that should help I guess if u actualy manage but I doubt it will if the res is high that u cant see anything

Start Windows in safe mode. Once in safe mode you can change your resolution back to one that works for you.

Hey Pieman50. First off, why do you say your pc was hacked, the fact that your screen resolution has changed?. The first thing I would ask you is if someone else has access to your pc who might have been playing around on it. If so, you may have been infected with some malware or a program was installed causing the problems. Do you run a good Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware program and keep them updated?

Back