Intermittent sound with messenger app and online app

Hey guys! I'm hoping that someone can help me out.

I teach online, and I've recently come across an issue with the program we use to interact/communicate with students for class. When students or any one else speaks, there seems to be a constant break up in connection. It sounds as though one is calling someone that's in an area with bad reception, where there voice comes and goes constantly with that terrible, annoying robotic sound. This does not stop, change or get any better over time, as though there is some constant interference with the actual program.

I also use the messenger app Line to communicate with my company, and what was strange was that when they called me using said app, the sound had the same problem. In that moment, one would obviously think that the internet line has a problem. But I used other online messenger/calling apps such as FB messenger, skype and one or two others, and they have no problems whatsoever.

I've lived in this apartment since October, and the entire building has one service provider where each of us have our own routers and connection separate from each other. I have had no problems until this past Monday when this all began. We've involved the service provider, but they've done tests and found that there is no fault on the line or with the speed or connectivity. So right now, I'm kind of stumped as to what to do, and I've searched far and wide online to get some answers.

I don't know as much as I'd like to know about this, but I almost feel as though the 2 programs have some kind of interference...? I duno...As I said...stumped.

Anyone have any ideas?
Anything would be great.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Back