Internet Keeps Dropping Randomly

Provider - Comcast
Modem - Arries Gateway/Router in one
Issue - Connectivity is not Steady In and out random times. Will Be okay for few hours and cut off for 2-3 minutes and come back. Sometimes go out every 20 minutes. Random times. When this happens Both computers are unable to access webpages / Games. Lights on Modem Stay Solid During Outages. Net Uptime Monitor Shows Connection Failure on both computers aswell when it has happened.

What has been done so far to attempt to fix.
1) Comcast Replaced the Modem
2)Comcast replaced Line from pole to house
3)Comcast Replace Line in basement to modem
4)Reformated my computer / Updated Drivers.
5)Ipconfig /all Shows IP under Adapters

Comcast Has ran Line test showed no problems. So I am confused here on the issue.

Also When this happens I open the network in control panel Shows red X Between Network and internet and Showing PC To network to be Ok. and both computers are Wired connections.

Last edited:
What version of Windows is installed?
Windows 7 Ultimate. Connect ran great up untill comcast sent me defective modem. Then sent that modem back and used my old modem that original worked fine. Then the connection issue started so I made comcast send a tech to install a new modem. then they detected problems with to many patches on wire outside the replace that with new wire. Still had the issues. then they come again run test on line they claim its fine. and he also replaces line in basement to the modem. Still problems. Comcast guy says today network card might be defective as a possibility. But I still dont see how a network card on this computer will make other computers lose connection when its going through the modem. Not this computer.

Back