Internet Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm having trouble with accessing some websites on my internet explorer and mozilla firefox. First off, everytime I try to open hotmail.com, yahoo.ca, or even wwe.com it wont load the entire site at all and I get a message at the bottom left corner saying there are errors on the page. I try to refresh and refresh but it doesn't seem to work. Second, I tried getting into the sites through google but everytime I try opening any of the results I get a pop up window for something else that was not relevant to my search. However, I am able to access a few websites that I normally use and they do not load with any errors. So I guess my question is, do I have a virus or some kind of infection or is it just my internet?
My internet connection is fine, I use high speed DSL and the connection is strong. I've ran multiple AVG anti-virus scans, spyware doctor scans, avg anti-spyware scans, etc and I still have this problem. Can anyone please help?

Thank you.

...it wont load the entire site at all and I get a message at the bottom left corner saying there are errors on the page.
usual sign of website scripting errors.

Second, I tried getting into the sites through google but everytime I try opening any of the results I get a pop up window for something else that was not relevant to my search.
frequent sign of cache poisoning, dns takeover, or trojans altering the web access.

So I guess my question is, do I have a virus or some kind of infection or is it just my internet?
Sorry, but highly likely. Start here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back