Is My Computer Good Enough For Wow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, my friends have been trying to get me into Wow for a while, so I'm planning to start this summer. But I want to know if my graphics card would even be good enough to play Wow.

Here are my stats:

Graphics Card - GeForce3 Ti 200 with 128-bit DDR memory
CPU - AMD Sempron Processor 3400+, 2.01GHz
RAM - 1 Gb DDR
Stable Wireless Internet Connection

As you might be able to tell, I'm not all that smart with computers so any help would be much appreciated.

Google is your friend:

PC System Requirements

OS: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4) or Windows XP (Service Pack 2)

Processor: Intel Pentium3 800MHz or AMD Athlon 800MHz

Memory:

Minimum: 512 MB RAM

Recommended: 1GB RAM

Video:

Minimum: 32MB 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting, such as an NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or above

Recommended: 64MB VRAM 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability, such as an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 class card or above

Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card

I am no expert but WoW doesn't take a lot of pc to play if you set the settings back. I know the biggest concern with that game is RAM.

If you have XP you should be fine as far as processor and ram go. If running Vista probably want one more gig of RAM. Somebody else will have to let you know about the graphics card or if you have nothing better to do just install and see for yourself they offer a trial period so nothing to buy. Good luck and watch out for a serious addiction MMO's tend to suck you in lol.

Happy gaming Dominic

Looks like somebody beat me buy a second and looks like you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back