Ddr3_b1 none
CPU ratio auto
Intel speedstep tech disabled
Primary plane current limit auto
Secondary plane current limit auto
Gt overclocking support disabled
Dram voltage 1.500v
How can I make it better or should it stay this way BTW this is all default

Is this a pre-built computer or did you build it yourself? If this is a pre-built computer, could you please provide the make and model information.
The information you provided does not give us enough information to determine what you can / should do. I can see that you have an Intel i3-3220 CPU running at 3.3GHz and a single stick of 4GB Ram running @ 1.5V, and possibly an Asrock motherboard, but need more specifications.
Also, what do you plan on doing with the computer (gaming, web browsing, reports, video editing, etc)?

Is this a pre-built computer or did you build it yourself? If this is a pre-built computer, could you please provide the make and model information.
The information you provided does not give us enough information to determine what you can / should do. I can see that you have an Intel i3-3220 CPU running at 3.3GHz and a single stick of 4GB Ram running @ 1.5V, and possibly an Asrock motherboard, but need more specifications.
Also, what do you plan on doing with the computer (gaming, web browsing, reports, video editing, etc)?
Just went to a pc store and asked for pc for 450$ and they said come back next week but it is not any companies it is custom , I use it primarily for gaming

And what games would you be playing on this computer? Please provide some specific games, that will give a better idea of what you will need.
My best opinion is not to get an Intel i3 for gaming if you want the computer to be able to handle some of the newer games being released. That is a dual core processor and you should be looking at at least a quad core processor. I understand the struggles of having a limited budget for building (or having a computer built), but if you plan accordingly, you could get a computer that will last for years to come.
Also, you should get a dedicated video card (not integrated graphics).
Please take a moment and read through the provided website to get a better idea of what you should be thinking about for this pc build for a range of budgets: TechSpot PC Buying Guide

And what games would you be playing on this computer? Please provide some specific games, that will give a better idea of what you will need.
My best opinion is not to get an Intel i3 for gaming if you want the computer to be able to handle some of the newer games being released. That is a dual core processor and you should be looking at at least a quad core processor. I understand the struggles of having a limited budget for building (or having a computer built), but if you plan accordingly, you could get a computer that will last for years to come.
Also, you should get a dedicated video card (not integrated graphics).
Please take a moment and read through the provided website to get a better idea of what you should be thinking about for this pc build for a range of budgets: TechSpot PC Buying Guide
İ play games up until 2013 mostly cod, sniper elite games, strategy games like: eu4, total war games,hearts of iron basically I am paradox interactive fan and play mostly games made by them

Back