16gb ddr2 ram

4gb graphics ram 2x nvidia nforce (sli)

400gb hard drive sata upgrading to 2tbs

intel core 2 duo 2.8ghz overclocked to 3.6ghz

2x dvd rw drives

temp and fan monitor

liquid cpu gpu cooling

more than i will ever use but definetly worth the money

Worth the money. What exact GPUs do you have? The nVidia nForce refers to a motherboard chipset.

i know you were going to say that

like there $300 a pcs. right

well i know this guy in huston texes who works at the nVidia corp. so i just called him up and he sold me those for $50 ea.

more than i will ever use but definetly worth the money
I disagree, it'd be better to go with 4gb of RAM and a core i5.

like there $300 a pcs. right

well i know this guy in huston texes who works at the nVidia corp. so i just called him up and he sold me those for $50 ea.
I don't understand what your saying?
You like $300 computers? They are $300 pieces?? You got gtx480's for $50???

core i5 is a 150$ cpu alone the ram i all ready had 4 4gb ddr2 all the stuff i bought cost 200$ (the sli cards and the motherboard and the cpu)

core i5 is a 150$ cpu alone the ram i all ready had 4 4gb ddr2 all the stuff i bought cost 200$ (the sli cards and the motherboard and the cpu)
Yeah well two gtx480's costs over $800 alone. Which reminds me, you didn't include a power supply.
Have you tried using a skimpy four cylinder engine with a semi?
I'm absolutely sure that a 3.6ghz core 2 duo would bottlenecked.

Well with those discounts and for the price it's a good build if not being bottlenecked. However like HK said you should have went with a much better CPU and I do hope you have at least a high quality 800 W PSU if not a 1 KW good quality PSU.

ya i have 1kw psu and the computer runs 100% better overclocked
heat was a mojor problem for a wile but i got liquid cooling and that solved that problem
the system is very stable even with the extream overclock
i have run hundreds of stress tests on it and it holds up excellently

Well, Isn't That Special......!!!

Wow you must be thrilled with your new computer. I'm sooooo impressed. I bet all your friends are mightily impressed also. You really must be one VIP to get all those discounts. Thanks for stopping by and allowing us to share your joy. Could you list those components one more time, just so we can bask in your glory...?

well i sure can

asus p5nsli motherboard

16gb ddr2 ram

2x Nvidia gtx480 under sli

400gb hard drive sata upgrading to 2tbs

intel core 2 duo 2.8ghz overclocked to 3.6ghz

2x dvd rw drives

temp and fan monitor

liquid cpu gpu cooling

Are you the slightest bit disturbed by the fact that I wouldn't waste anything more than a 6 year old Emachine, to listen to your nonsense...?

"Stand back boys and girls, I just joined Techspot so I could bore you with my clumsy attempts at bragging with humility"....!:rolleyes:

Are you the slightest bit disturbed by the fact that I wouldn't waste anything more than a 6 year old Emachine, to listen to your nonsense...?

"Stand back boys and girls, I just joined Techspot so I could bore you by trying to brag with humility"....!:rolleyes:

lmao, cranky as usual.

Thread Jacking......

You watch it buster, or I'm going to list the specs of all six of my computers, which include a laptop and a parts Emachine.

Back