Is this laptop good 3d sclupting ?

800 USD is about 2500 TND, so that MSI laptop seems to be out of your budget by quite a large margin. What software packages are you using for the 3D work?

800 USD is about 2500 TND, so that MSI laptop seems to be out of your budget by quite a large margin. What software packages are you using for the 3D work?
the worker at the store recommended it to me when I talked about my interests.
softwares im interested in are blender and Zbrush

ZBrush just uses the CPU whereas Blender can be set to run on the GPU. For that budget, you're going to be more restricted on choice for the graphics chip than for the CPU.

Personally, I would get the following model and buy some extra RAM to increase it to 16 GB:

The laptop you gave a link for is perfectly decent for the workload you want, but it's 819 TND more expensive than the Lenovo model. It does have a better CPU and the GPU is slightly better because it has more VRAM (useful in Blender) but I don't think it's worth paying such a large amount of money for.

ZBrush just uses the CPU whereas Blender can be set to run on the GPU. For that budget, you're going to be more restricted on choice for the graphics chip than for the CPU.

Personally, I would get the following model and buy some extra RAM to increase it to 16 GB:

The laptop you gave a link for is perfectly decent for the workload you want, but it's 819 TND more expensive than the Lenovo model. It does have a better CPU and the GPU is slightly better because it has more VRAM (useful in Blender) but I don't think it's worth paying such a large amount of money for.
Okay sir tysm ❤️

Back