Kidzui question

Just reading through the FAQ on their site it looks like you log in with your parent account and then make the relevant changes to the child's account. Nothing really detailed there though. Look for a preferences or a tools menu - might be in there somewhere.

Hi Liz,

Our original browser (which we call KidZui Classic) offered parents the ability to manually add or block sites to/from our whitelist. However, I'm afraid our current browser (KidZui K2) does not include this feature at this time. We hope to bring this feature to K2 in the future.

If there's a site that you'd like to see added to KidZui, we'd be more than happy to review it for you. And if you have any further questions about the browser, we invite you to contact us directly via the help section on our website.

Thanks for using the browser!

Dustin
KidZui, Inc.

Looking forward to K2

Thanks Dustin! I know it seems silly, but there are some sites that my extended family have that wouldn't be of interest to the general population.

KidZui sounds like a fun place to work. Are you folks developing any other products?

Liz

You're very welcome, Liz! KidZui's a great place to work. We're a small company, but we've got some great people on our team and we all believe very strongly in giving kids the best possible online experience. :)

In addition to KidZui, we've also released ZuiTube.com and ZuiGames.com, two sites which let kids access our videos and games (respectively) without having to download and install the KidZui browser.

As for future projects, we currently have a couple in the works; the first, which I'm afraid we're not quite prepared to share details about, we expect to release toward mid/late July. As soon as we've completed that project, we'll likely begin focusing our development resources on building a few apps for mobile devices.

Cheers,

Dustin
KidZui, Inc.

Back