Land two years of top internet VPN security for over half-off

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

The web is full of hackers, snoopers, and shady agents bent on taking a peek at your personal data. Fortunately, you can keep these online threats at bay with Private Internet Access VPN. Now on sale for over half-off, you can net yourself two years of browsing anonymity for only $59.95.

Private Internet Access delivers top-tier online encryption, shutting down hackers and putting an end to all those incessant online advertisements. In addition, this VPN lets you surf with zero bandwidth restrictions and on up to five devices simultaneously. That way, you can transition from mobile to PC surfing seamlessly and securely.

Plus, unlike other VPNs, Private Internet Access keeps zero logs of your browsing data, letting you access the web without compromising your online privacy. What’s more, Private Internet Access goes further and lets you navigate past those pesky geo-restrictions, so you can stream from sites like Netflix and Hulu with zero hassle.

With the current deal can get two years of Private Internet Access protection for $59.95, saving more than 60% off its $166 retail price.

Secure your online identity with this industry-leading VPN.

Permalink to story.

Ohhh juicy, I've been waiting for this. WARNING: PIA is a BAD VPN.

- Closed source software
- VPS (virtual private servers) instead of real hardware
- Support for broken and insecure protocols, such as PPTP and L2TP
- Software which acts like its malware upon analysis and is also limited in functionality
- Fake servers. So it looks like you have many servers in many countries.
- Cringey family photo
- They track you on their website with google analytics (and also fb maybe)
- Their software (the client you download) leaks DNS/IP now and then
- No native Linux client
- No Tor over VPN
- 5 devices allowed means you have to have tracking, due to needing a RADIUS server
- Based in the US, so you can't trust it

Not to mention a VPN doesn't guarantee you can watch netflix. its better to go with ExpressVPN.. or.. iVPN maybe or AirVPN (if your techy, its one of the best ones)

I am not affiliated with any of those 3 btw. Or anyone else for that matter. But I know PIA is garbage from a security point of view

Ohhh juicy, I've been waiting for this. WARNING: PIA is a BAD VPN.

- Closed source software
- VPS (virtual private servers) instead of real hardware
- Support for broken and insecure protocols, such as PPTP and L2TP
- Software which acts like its malware upon analysis and is also limited in functionality
- Fake servers. So it looks like you have many servers in many countries.
- Cringey family photo
- They track you on their website with google analytics (and also fb maybe)
- Their software (the client you download) leaks DNS/IP now and then
- No native Linux client
- No Tor over VPN
- 5 devices allowed means you have to have tracking, due to needing a RADIUS server
- Based in the US, so you can't trust it

Not to mention a VPN doesn't guarantee you can watch netflix. its better to go with ExpressVPN.. or.. iVPN maybe or AirVPN (if your techy, its one of the best ones)

I am not affiliated with any of those 3 btw. Or anyone else for that matter. But I know PIA is garbage from a security point of view

shame the 3 you mentioned are only 3 devices that just not enough

shame the 3 you mentioned are only 3 devices that just not enough
If you put the VPN on a router all devices are covered. Also, 3 should be enough, if its flexible. AirVPN allows you to use it from anywhere for example. Any network. But if device allowances are more important than security and privacy then... lol

If this deal is buy 1 get 2 years why is the price almost the same as if I bought 2 years directly from PIA where there it cost $39.95 per year

Back