Laptop BSOD after display change

Few weeks ago my Asus Eee 1001p display broke when it fell down. I had the display replaced and after that when I switched my computer back on the screen went blue. I checked the forums and found a few stories about BSOD. After that I installed a new windows(7 ultimate, before was windows 7 starter) and put chipset and graphics driver on. The graphics card is intel gma 3150. But the screen still turns blue.
Could anyone suggest sth else also?

Can you boot in safe mode?

Also please attach minidumps for analysis with your next post (you can find them in C:\windows\minidump). Regards

Yes I can boot in safe mode, I can also boot in normal mode once I have unistalled my graphics drivers (the resolution is wrong and cannot be changed)

Attachments

• 092110-21793-01.dmp
    141.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 092110-19780-01.dmp
  • 092110-20030-01.dmp
  • 092110-44663-01.dmp
    141.7 KB · Views: 1
All your crashes was caused by OS (i.e. monitor.sys), now as you've said that the display was replaced, I suspect either the windows is not detecting the display 'rightly'. Can you check with the technician who replaced this display, whether he can look into this issue? Here usually when one need to get some major repair done on a computer, there is a reasonable time frame in which if there is an issue, the technician usually do fix issued related to such specific repairs without charging any additional cost.

Back