Latest Humble Bundle includes cheap Star Wars games

Scorpus

Staff member

If you're a fan of Star Wars video games and haven't had a chance to check out some classic titles, the latest Humble Bundle is an excellent way to purchase a range of great games at a very low price.

The Star Wars Humble Bundle II allows you to get four Star Wars games if you pay just $1: Rebellion, X-Wing Alliance, X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns, and Galactic Battlegrounds Saga.

If you decide to spend more than the average amount, currently sitting just shy of $7, you get four critically aclaimed and hugely popular Star Wars games: X-Wing Special Edition, TIE Fighter Special Edition, and both the first and second Knights of the Old Republic games. You'll also net yourself a 75% off coupon for other Star Wars titles in the Humble Store.

For those wanting to spend $9.99 or more, you'll also grab Empire At War: Gold Pack and Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga. Spend $34.99 or more and you'll get an exclusive Star Wars T-shirt with a stylized Darth Nihilus design. The page also suggests that more games will be added to the Bundle before it expires in 13 days.

As is the case with all Humble Bundles, you have the option to send all of the money you spend on these games to charity. The Star Wars Humble Bundle II is currently supporting the Star Wars: Force for Change charity, along with UNICEF.

All games in this Bundle will be delivered as Steam codes, and all bar one (Knights of the Old Republic II) only support Windows. The T-Shirt that comes with $35 purchase includes worldwide shipping, with deliveries expected in late May 2016.

Permalink to story.

I hate when they try leveraging the charity thing to make sales. I donate both money and time to charities (they appreciate the time more than the money, btw) and don't appreciate these tactics.

I hate when they try leveraging the charity thing to make sales. I donate both money and time to charities (they appreciate the time more than the money, btw) and don't appreciate these tactics.

You may be unaware that all Humble Bundles have some charity involved and that some portion can be selected to go to the charity (I don't know if that is true for the Humble Bundle Monthly subscription).

If you were aware, please disregard. FWIW I don't see Humble Bundle as the "Hard Sale" type site.

Have a nice day.

Back