Latitude bios service tag ending with 595B

Status
Not open for further replies.

javastring

I got dell latitude Cpi A seriers service tag ending with 595B. Anybody have Master/admin password exe????

javastring said:
I got dell latitude Cpi A seriers service tag ending with 595B. Anybody have Master/admin password exe????
I was refered to this site because I need a Master Password for my newly bought dell latitude d505, so if you get any answers please let me know! I will also do the same if I am able to get a Master password - Thanks

check

I don't know anything about the situation, but I think if you guys will check near the top of the posts in this section titled: Dell admin pass removal, you might find what you need. :darth:

Thanks to everyone who responded

I just wanted to put a BIG Thank You out there to all the people who responded to my emails and helped me solve my problem! I know that this is a collective effort by all of us, but if it weren't for the people who continue to follow through on this endless headache that has been beset upon the laptop community by companies like Dell. We would be chasing our tails forever!

Thanks Everybody who took part in the hundreds of responces to this problem.

Yea I fixed it! :)

Hello everyone. I'm new on this site and I am requesting someone to help me out with a Dell Latitude D620. I'm having issues with the Bios password...I'm getting "#9472B2J-595B is protected by a password authentication system." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Here is my e-mail: email removed

I really don't know what to do since I've data inside that I have to retieve!!!!! please help me

Dell latitude D610 missing service tag help

Hello all @ Techspot,
This is my 1st post, if i've got it wrong please forgive,
I,ve often looked at the site for info on probs & found it helpful(so i,ve joined in)
I'm the proud owner of Dell latitude D610, worked great for a year then had sound problem dell were going to charge a fortune to change the mainboard, so i looked at some independents who all quoted around the same to change the mainboard, it only took them 3 days from start to finish & came back as good as new also had a larger HDD fitted, the problem I've got now is the laptop has no service tag in the bios, they said it's not a problem as it still does everything OK, (wrong) I can't now put a password on the bios to protect it or lock the bios, is there anything I can do to install it! Dell haven't been helpful as they didn't fit the mainboard.

Any help would be good,

Cheers, 30quidamonth

You're an absolute STAR! Howard took all of 2 minutes & so simple, (pity Dell arn't so helpful)

Great techspot I'm no expert But i'll always check the new posts to see if I could help.

SUPER cheers Terry

howard you're the best!
I used that and it completely reset the password, no need for any tool whatsoever!
thanks man!

Help Please

howard_hopkinso said:
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Take a look HERE for info on how to replace your service tag.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I am new here, and sorry for my bad english. I have got a Dell D620. I forgot the password and i am very frustrated now. would be very nice if you can help me. Thanks

help !!!!

Hi
I got a inspiron E1505 from a ebay and i got the cursed grey and white screen....
service tag is #DZRW9B1-595B
express is 30461341213
plz help

I got a Dell Latitude D600 from ebay, it came with the grey and white screen asking for password, dell support does not want to help since it's a second hand owner. Service tag: C1JFX51-595B. Please help!

Any Dell with a Service Tag ending in -595B is a Dell refurb that was refurbished for the second hand market... and has been reconfigured so that Dell restore discs will not work, and the password codes are different.

Newbie/D420 latitude dell

Hello everyone. i am new on this forum. I really need your help guys I'm having issues with the Bios password...I'm getting "#B72N23J-595B is protected by a password authentication system." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys

Plz Help

Hi I am new on this forum as well. I really need help guys I'm having issues with the Bios password...I'm getting "#91MKMC1-595B is protected by a password authentication system."
I have a Inspiron 6400
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys

Plz Help

It doesn't exist. Search this forum for details on the many, many people who have posted about the D600 Password... there are a few fixes, but marginal help.

Dell D420

Hi amps5000,i have been over worked in he last few weeks,some times people make too much trouble over Christmas.

So are you having troubles with your Dell Lapi or are you the forums Moderator?

Can you help with a Dell D420 Bios Password Pls? i have tried everything no luck.

Dell D420
Service tag: #B72N23J-595B
Express Code: 243-723-039-67

I am having the Grey Screen-of-Death

Much Appriciated

hi got a dell latitude cpt s600 when i start it up its coming to a white screen asking for a password authentication can anybody help system number is #ct1230j-595b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back