Long story short - I spilt water over my laptop keyboard and uplugged both AC cable and battery. 3 to 4 days later i plugged it in again, placed the battery and it was charging and running on it without any problem for 2 hours. Then i decided that it's just fine so I plugged the AC cable and I haven't used it on battery for 20-30 days. Well, today I unplugged the AC cable and my laptop turned off. I downloaded a diagnostic tool called BatteryMon and it says: (Since I'm unable to post images which is sad - please copy and paste it into your browser adress tab) img714.imageshack.us/img714/8543/18495763.jpg So, can anyone please tell me what does it really mean ? I can see that it says it's 120% charged which is overcharging, isn't it ? I'm not really into electrics, so please help me - how am I supposed to get my laptop battery working if it isn't dead ?