LIRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL Computer Crashes (Multiple Errors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having problems with my pc for several months now.
Shows sluggish performance
BSOD errors galore
Computer Crashes at random

I have installed no new hardware recently. My computer worked fine since Feb of this year (after upgrade, and starting crashing around June).

Specs are as follows:
Intel Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz
2 GB of Ballistix RAM (DDR 2 800)
ATI Radeon X1950
SB Audigy 2
ASUS P5W DH Deluxe Mobo

I have run Memtest multiple times till about 5 or 6 run throughs and it returned no errors.

I have included my minidumps and a Hijack this Log (below)

View attachment 51439

View attachment 51440

View attachment 51441

View attachment 51442

View attachment 51443

Norton had expired and I did not have the money to update it, so I installed one of the free ones from the steps you gave me.

I have completed all of the steps except for updating JAVA, as I received errors.

I have included the requested logs, except for Super Anti Spyware, as I wasn't given one. There were no errors on that program.

View attachment 51475

View attachment 51476

All those PROTOCOL bw* are very suspicious. You need to delete all Symantec products still active on you computer. Comodo firewall is conflicting with the Windows firewall. Is the free antivirus showing anything? Try checking your hard drive for errors by going to My Computer and right-click on the C drive. Select Tools and schedule a disk check and repair on next start up...

I have removed all symantec programs off my system.

Since my last post, my computer has been locked in a perpetual rebooting loop ending in a BSOD. I wasn't able to get into windows until I used the Windows XP disk to repair my install. I wasn't even able to get into safe mode.

I have set up my disk to scan on the next reboot.

Also, I am not sure how to keep COMODO from conflicting with the windows firewall.

What should my next steps be?

Thanks for the help by the way.

Eric

You have extensive malware. Unfortunately, we are temporarily short of malware cleaning helpers. If you are still having the problem-and I'm sure you are, please try the Virus and Malware removal HERE.

Include a description of the problem you are noticing and please follow the steps to run the malware program. If would be a good idea if you ran a full system scan with your antivirus program and included that log with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back