Locked out of apple ID

I struggle with this a lot in my business. Apple is not too forthcoming on any ways to get around their security setup. If it comes to blows you will have to visit a Apple store with machine and receipt in hand to get them to help you with it.

I struggle with this a lot in my business. Apple is not too forthcoming on any ways to get around their security setup. If it comes to blows you will have to visit a Apple store with machine and receipt in hand to get them to help you with it.
Miracles never cease, I just changed pasword, thank (y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

Just FYI: I've been hit with repetitive challenges for Apple ID in the last few weeks. So far, the unlocking has worked so IMO, somehow the ID is being compromised by errant cracking attempts upstream from my ISP connection. All devices are still safe WHEW!

Ah yes, that makes more sense. That used to happen on my personal Hotmail account (back before the upped it to Outlook). Someone was furiously guessing passwords to my account which locked me out when I legit wanted to check email. It all went away when M$ and Google (Gmail) started doing a better job of noticing the equipment and IP I was connneting from and let me through without a fuss.

Last edited:
Back