Logitech g330 gaming headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZvista

Hello,

This has been an extremely frustrating week for me, all because of logitech headsets.

1 week ago I purchased a logitech clear chat pro usb, it just stopped working, my OS (Windows 7 professional 64bit) just stopped recognizing it.

After reading many articles on google, it would have appeared that this is a wide spread issue that occured with usb headsets made by logitech.

So, I returned it, payed some extra cash and purchased a Logitech g330 gaming head set, this one had the pink and green adapters, and a usb adapter aswell. When I got it home, the mic just didn't work.

I have gone through all the sound settings, made sure it was un muted/ boosted/ set to default etc. I also have tried to use it on other computers with no success, yet another mic works on this computer, so i doubt it is my hardware.

Does any body know how to perhaps update the generic windows sound/ reset it to default? I have already updated the realtek sound drives to zero success.

Thank You

Peter

If it don't work on your pc and other pc then I think the problem is with the mic. Updating Realtek driver may go bad if you chosen the bad driver but as you tested it on another pc then the problem may be with the mic itself. I would recommend you to return it and make the seller test it there.

Turns out that I was just unlucky to get a broken mic replaced from a broken mic. Even more annoyingly because the g330 which i loved the make of was the last one in stock.

Thanks for your suggestion Ultiweap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back