Looking for the Right Motherboard for me

I'm Looking to build myself a mid-level Intel gaming Pc for myself, with some mild Word/powerpoint work as well. (First Build). I'm set on a MSI RX 480 4gb GPU. And a new Kaby lake i3-7300 CPU. Since the GPU comes with some nice LEDs id like my motherboard to match. I'm currently looking at a ASUS ROG B150I PRO GAMING/WIFI/AURA LGA 1151 Intel B150 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard. It has everything I need (Wifi and a good price $125 at newegg). Plus it has the AURA feature which the LED will pair nicely with my GPU. However, I have been told that the 150i is very sub-par (don't know how true that is) plus I dont like that its a small Mini-ITX motherboard. I feel it will look like crap in the R5 Window case I have picked out. Ideally, I'd like a ATX or Micro-ATX motherboard that offers what I need. (Support for my RX480/i3-7300/wifi/gaming focus/LEDs). Would like to stick to Asus or MSI motherboards too... Hoping there is an option you can help me find in the mid-range options sub-$300. Thanks!

Back