Make the switch to rechargeable batteries, save 40%

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

If the higher price of rechargeable batteries is what’s been keeping you from making the switch from single-use, check out this 8-pack of SunLabz AA rechargeable batteries and smart battery charger - available as a bundle for 40% off at the TechSpot Store.

For $29.99, you get 8 top-rated SunLabz 2800mAh NiMH AA rechargeable batteries and a 4-slot Smart Battery Charger that will not only end your disposable battery dependency but also lighten your landfill footprint. On Amazon, the SunLabz batteries have received excellent reviews from nearly a thousand users.

These nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries hold 2 to 3 times the capacity of a typical nickel-cadmium (NiCD) battery, and you can get hundreds, even thousands of recharges out of a single battery. Once they finally reach the end of their extended lifespan, you can recycle them.

Permalink to story.

How do they compare to "Eneloop"?
One of the better rechargeable................

Switch to rechargeable batteries? Well thanks for the advice but I've been using nothing else but rechargeables since the mid 1990's. The Walkman I used at work was the thing that got me started with them, well that and the sega game gear.

I just got into using them myself and am going to buy more soon. But with batteries usually appearing to follow the saying "you pay for what you get" with quality, I ended up with Sanyo Eneloop's (which Toshiba now owns).

Have used different brands throughout the years. Using Uniross at the moment and very happy with them. They keep the charge for very long time (easily for months).

Back