Master all things web-related with the Complete Computer Science Bundle

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Web design can be a fantastic skill to have tucked into your professional arsenal, but it’s a good idea to round out your skill set with knowledge of hardcore coding and back-end systems and processes that ultimately make the online world run.

Right now, you can pick up a world’s worth of coding know-how along with design expertise in this Complete Computer Science bundle of courses, now only $39 in the TechSpot Store.

In this package, you’ll receive:

• From 0 to 1: C Programming - Drill Deep: Understand the fundamentals of C Programming, one of the bedrock languages of coding.
  • Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design: Grasp object-oriented programming, mastering classes and more as you learn all things Java.
  • From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java: The structure of your programming may not be sexy, but it’s vital...so learn how to build the right way with Java.
  • From 0 to 1: SQL and Databases - Heavy Lifting: Master SQL, the language that makes large datasets manageable.
  • From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming - Easy as Pie: Python’s a simple yet powerful language you should learn, so start with this course.
  • Learn By Example: C++ Programming - 75 Solved Problems: Get practical training as you handle 75 real-world - and confusing - programming problems.
  • From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things: Learn the hidden uses of Raspberry Pi, one of the world’s smallest - and most versatile - microcomputers.
  • Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple: Why are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Apple so successful? Delve into the secrets that made each a tech titan.

This is the sort of well-rounded tech training that industries need and hiring managers are looking for. This course bundle would usually run over $360, but right now, you can pick it up for a hefty 89% off.

Permalink to story.

I'd love to see some reviews of these programs by Techspot or those who've actually used these lessons.
What are you talking about?!? im certain these 40$ tutorial are just as good if not better than a college education!

Is this recommended for total noobs? Due to recent changes in my health I am considering a change in trades, I have no experience whatsoever in regards to programming this or that.

Back