Micro AV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am new here but got this little bug tonight. Now I have researched how to get rid of thsi virus but my main problem is once my pc reboots and loads all my intial start up stuff the pc reboots itself again in 30 seconds not given me enogh time to run any anti virus or spyware software or to even get itno cntrl panel to try and delete like most sites say.

restart
Go to Safe Mode (by pressing the F8 key at Windows startup)

In Safe mode, Start-->Run--> msconfig
Select Diagnostic startup
Restart

kimsland suggestion should work but if it doesn't you can try running antispyware scan in safe mode. or you can delete micro av manually using micro av removal. hope my ideas help you a little.

gee, can't you ignore small button with text "download"? there are detailed manual removal instructions + some suggestions for security software for those that can't understand manual removal.

This is what I saw

v8nbye.gif

It doesn't look small to me

I stand by my words

I agree with kimsland. There is no need to download that remover (that page is just another ad, techinically speaking) Insteady of directing the member there, you should recommend he/she go through the sticky instructions.
Afterall, members register here to seek personalised advice and help.
We should work on fixing the members' issues by getting to the root of the problem. Often times, cleaning a computer takes more than just removing the original bad file/infection.

That said, wesdog: please follow the 8-step removal instructions that kimsland had suggested and post your logs per request.

i'm not here to argue, but i can't sit silent when i think i'm right.
kimsland, you've posted a screenshot that represents only a small part of a page. if you'd posted whole screenshot people could see that there is comprehensive description and manual removal help provided along with microav properties and automatic remover.
momok, of course there's no need to download a remover, i wouldn't download it myself i guess. i posted a link to manual removal instructions and i'm sure those are helpful in case of micro av infection. i'm also sure that Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions are helpful as well, but they are basic instructions. and basic help is not always efficient.

peace

This is your original support thread:
kimsland suggestion should work but if it doesn't you can try running antispyware scan in safe mode. or you can delete micro av manually using micro av removal. hope my ideas help you a little.
Maybe next time stipulate what to read and do, and what not to do!

No where in your original post does it say Do Not Press The Green Download Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back