Microsoft Office enterprise 2007 configures everytime I open it

Status
Not open for further replies.

reigh

Hi. Anyone could help me here..

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 configures everytime I open it. Tried to reinstall a couple of time but got no luck. Tried to search on the web but didn't able to fix the problem.

Kindly help. Thanks!

Try this:
  • 1. Un-install office from control panel>add or remove.
  • 2. Delete the office registry key under both hives
    Hkey_current_user\software\Microsoft\office​
    Hkey_Local_Machine\software\Microsoft\office​
  • 3. Reboot your computer
  • 4. Install office.

Here's a pic: http://tinyurl.com/UninstallOffice

;)

Hi kimsland!

Thanks for the help. I did follow the instructions you've send but unfortunately it didn't solve my problem. Any other ideas? Thank you!

Yes I am an admin account holder and I am also using AVG8...

Thanks! I will follow the instructions from the link that you've send. Hope it works then. Thank you...

I have uninstall AVG antivirus from control panel. I am currently downloading the Avira anti-virus.

Based on the link that you've shared with me do I really need to download the following?:
-comodo (firewall) (installed already)
-ccleaner
-Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
-SuperAntiSpyware Home Edition Free Version
-Hijackthis Instructions

Step 1 Antivirus scanning - still scanning
Step 2 CCleaner - done
Step 3 Real Time Monitoring Programs - do I need to finish step 1 & 2 before proceeding with step 3? BTW what are these Real Time Monitoring Programs?

Yes it's always good to have Avira do a full scan on it's own

Also there's a link in this quote (from the guide)
That discusses many "real time monitoring programs" programs, and how to disable them

Step 3

Temporarily Disable Real Time Monitoring Programs

This is because some real time protection programs can interfere with any fixes we are trying to run.

See these instructions on how to disable some of the more common real time monitoring programs.

If you have other protection that may need disabled feel free to ask in your thread in the security section.

Once your system is clean, you are advised to turn the protection back on.

log files

Hi Kimsland..

kindly check the attached file. thosw were the logs from the malware and anti-spyware. do i need to removed/delete all the infected files? thanks..

Moderator Edit:
That's ok, but as you have been banned I cannot help you. :(
I highlighted your thanks to me though :approve:
And you did help me create an excellent guide though: https://www.techspot.com/vb/post733954-4.html
Good luck on another forum, somewhere else :wave:
But make sure you follow instructions if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back