Mini dump windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

umar

Hello Guys
I have located the minidump in windows 7 but I am unable to read it .please help how to read or some translate it for me or tell me any tool that allows to see whats written in the .Event manager giving this

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 (0xfffffa80095f94e0, 0xfffff8800ff29230, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 122009-17578-01.

Attachments

• 122009-17578-01.zip
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
BugCheck 116, {fffffa80095f94e0, fffff8800ff29230, 0, 2}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
Your graphics driver

I must logoff, But I hope that helps you anyway

win 7 driver power state error and more please help

Hi guys,

I really hope someone can help me with this - I just bought my computer and pretty much a week after I bought it started having driver power state failure's even after installing win 7 - now on top of this I'm getting AHCI port0 device error, this normally happens once my computers been on for a bit and I make it do something that puts a bit of stress on it. It will start saying disk read error when I try to reboot after these errors happen, all I have to do is leave it off for 10 mins and then it starts up again.

System info:

Intel Core2 quad cpu q8200 @2.33ghz
Installed memory 4gb
64 bit OS
Win 7 ultimate

I can't find any mini dumps since I put win 7 on so here is the one from VIsta Pro I had on - seems still to be the same problem - I also bought driver pro and updated all driver on my PC (not sure if that helps much)

Attachments

• Mini040710-01.zip
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
Protek

Reference to your posting .AHCL (Advance Host controller interface) .
1) Did u check your HDD drive Connector?Try reconnecting them firmly.
2)are u using ASUS maximus Formula mobo as in some of the mobo this problem came?
3)In windows 7 minidumps are available in root drive ..in that partition where your windows is installed go to your local drive c,d,e:see Windows folder search for minidumps they are available .

Protek
Also try pull out every stuff just run one ram and hdd.
try to check ur on other pc

Can't read minidump

Hi,

I've had these BSOD ever since I bought this motherboard. I have installed XP 32 & 64, Vista 32 & 64 and finally windows 7 64. Some were more unstable than others. But eventually, they all start having BSOD, many times a day. I suspect it's related to the internet port, but I'm not sure. I have two and either way, it's the same result. I have ran all sorts of memory tests and there is nothing wrong with the RAM. I have anyways replaced all the ram, the video card and the PSU since. Same with mouse and keyboard.

Anyhow could read those minidump and let me know what the verdict is?

Thanks!
Pieltre

Attachments

• minidump.7z
    195.9 KB · Views: 2
  • minidump.zip
    178.6 KB · Views: 1
minidump

Hi all,

Perhaps this is the wrong thread, but I am really fed up with this issue and perhaps one of you knows the solution. I hadn't realize that my attachment didn't work, so I chopped it into smaller zip and 7z files. I have more minidump files available, although the system has been running on my machine for about a month and a half...

Cheers,
Pieltre

Hi Pieltre. Because this is an old post and most readers would not a) know this and b) think you were helping the original poster of this thread they would not realize you needed help yourself.

In the future start your own post and people will respond to your issues in decent time. Hang on and I'll read your dumps.

UPDATE: Your issue is with corrupted memory. Run the free and safe memtest on your memory.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

Here is the file ... thx in advance

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Dou CPU E6750 @ 2.66Ghz
RAM 4 GB
MB - ASUS P5Q Pro

Attachments

• 103010-52073-01.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back