Minidump help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having an issue recently with random restarts, so if anyone could help me figure out what's going on that would be great.

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : FFFE8080 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000001
BCP4 : 806EE2DC OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

One crash at "ntoskrnl.exe." This is a Windows File, and indicates a hardware problem, most likely RAM. Download Memtest and check your ram.

You also have a process on your PC called "maplestory.exe" which is flagged as a trojan by serveral sites, but also as free game by others. To be safe, follow these instructions, and post a HJT log in the security forum.

2nd crash caused by "savrt.sys" a Norton AV file. See if removing Norton helps.

I ran Memtest, and my stick of RAM passed fine.

My computer had been running fine for a bit but once again it's randomly crashing.

Thanks for the help so far.

I didn't look at your minidumps, but once I was experiencing random restarts for no apparent reason and it turned out to be due to a faulty power supply I had just installed. I brought it back to the store, exchanged it for another, put it in and after that there was no problem.

So if nothing else checks out for you, maybe you should upgrade your power supply to something a little more powerful and/or stable.

booshi said:
I've been having an issue recently with random restarts, so if anyone could help me figure out what's going on that would be great.

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : FFFE8080 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000001
BCP4 : 806EE2DC OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back