Missing driver for multimedia video controller

I have the seemingly all famous missing drivers from device manager-other devices-Multimedia Video Controller
I try to update the drivers or reinstall them, it says that it cannot find the drivers. i look under properties for the manufacturer and its unknown.
I tried the Unknown Device Identifier and it didnt work.

i am trying to install the Creative S00B90 audigy sound blaster card and my system seems not to be able to detect it, im hoping the missing driver for the MVC is the problem. i have the correct drivers for the audio card but the system is not detecting it. ive used the same card on this same system but with W7 Ultimate, but this card IS supported on this OS (Vista Home Premium)

Can anyone help me with the Multimedia Video Controller Drivers?

also i have 29 "Texas Instuments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller" with little "!" on yellow triangles. only 2 are properly working. on each other one under properties i get this
"This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available."

i tried checking for solution, but it does nothing or even give me a message after it finishes

please help, if there are screen shots i can post, or specs out of system info, please let me know what you need, and which way i post the info!
Thanks-Twerly

1) Do you know the make/model of your motherboard? That's not in your system specs
2) Multimedia Audio Controller is usually the onboard audio card. But your specs says you have Hi Def audio onboard (MAC is AC97 audio). It MAY be your Creative Audio. Don't know at this point

You can check the Creative Website for drivers. If you don't see your model listed, be sure to look for an option about including no longer supported models

If still need be you can
List any Problem Devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
    ===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
    ===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see 64-bit DxDiag. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
  • In TechSpot window, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see icon you may need to first click Go Advanced)

Back