Inactive MITM Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a MITM attack on my computers. It’s been confirmed. Is it possible to clean it and my network. I tried about everything. It started in a email.

Is there anyone that can help ?
len

Welcome aboard
file.php

Please, complete all steps listed here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic58138.html
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

=====================================

...and I need much more info about the issue; what happened exactly and what are the actual issues right now.

Thank you for your reply, I was in touch with Comodo, I was using Comodo it ripped it apart like it was a joke. Even the new one was ripped apart and compromised. I can’t put my computer on line or I lose another router and ip.
I have a set of skills my self and I lost. But it has to have a life. The are flaws with the new Comodo that showed up in the logs for Comodo pro 2019. Until there is a thief I am stuck with this. I would think either they don’t care or this is a need to know.
Every time I put a usb in this computer it is ripped apart. So I take pic of the screen. It seems there isn’t a sand box big enough. I have 3 like this and all the cards and clock an bios batts have been r moved. The units are contained so there is no virtual wireless living in the matrix.
My knowledge ends there.
I have logs and data I have a email header if open it’s a big surprise. This was living in my friends computer and a friendly email came to me that didn’t look right I opened the header and got this gift. That person has 4 and the advise was to trash them
If you have a protocol that I should follow please advise me and thank you for the help but this is real. Maybe a few logs or a break down of the header I can’t even send the header in full as it be rejected. Why this has not died yet I have no clue.
I would be grateful for you help. If you remove the(((?. .? and )))you will know what it is. 12 million have been attacked with not 1 catch
I give u a taste from where this came came from to be sure you want me to upload anything. I am sure you have skills sir to be here and be as helpful.
This header was first reported in 2007 and has been living since not caught it a yahoo delayed sonic gate that spiders through the loop back and blacklisted as a SMTPS
IT IS A S?.O.? and R .? B.? S.? ........

Advise me
Maybe the MITM post should as u wish.
There is a world of knowledge for the right person

B9136AF2-96D8-4B83-B89F-4803A13331F5.png Broni,
Sorry this problem excavated a little I been through 2 modems so far
I am used my phone now and having difficulty getting the computer on the net
It seems to infect what ever it can
I had problem signing in here
I going to up load some files here so u can give me an idea maybe on what I am dealing with
1 of may major problems is the modem it seems what I have... can replicate a trust modem certificate complete with token keys and there data section of the modem as well with 256
I can tell it tried my iPad to reaching out to other modems
Your system is giving me errors as I upload

6C2F4041-7F20-41EF-9DD5-C1524C2FEED2.png You system will not take my jpgs
I try camera shots from pics no good either
Nothing seems to work I be back tonight to try more
It took a screen shot from here and it went

Okay
Lol No doesn’t want a thing to do with this
I was sending a log done ask he how but this thing reached out and install and got certificates for modems that’s what I was sending u it reached into arris and got what it needed I have s pic I got can read it
dllhost.exe it used
It got in my Apple It seems ARM64 logs are everywhere’s on my phones
You might want to know it penetrated Siri
I was sending u what it did and the activation
For some reason it requested iOS 5 and 6

It need to know the program bump a gru program now on my iPhone iPad and Mac l
When I am close I here a sound like taken pics on the phone that was near device but no WiFi just cell phone
I get back to you I going to take pics from my digital camera run meta data and see why they are not transferring thank you
I be back after ten tonight
Sorry for the typos
Apple looked and ran
Comodo had files from .org they ran
Arris wants no parts of this even with there new cmg model hack to pieces
If I someone look at logs where would u recommend or
Or give me a want I’ll look even if I have to type it please
If I talk to some who would u recommend
The logs a full and the software isnot mine the pic that u got 1 st I have no idea wher that came from
If I can nail it down I’ll rip it out

But Apple hmmm hacked
Thank you

I'm not even sure what you're saying.
All I need are those logs. Without them I can't do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back