Monitor - No display when i put my HD6670 into motherboard

Hey guys , I just bought an HIS AMD HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 GPU.
Im facing a big problem fixing this issue, first of all my specs are :-
i3 2100 - 3.10 GHZ processor
4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
Current GPU - : Nvidia EN210GT(Silent series)
1TB HDD - WD.
400 Watt SPMU (PSU)
MOTHERBOARD : INTEL DH61ww

Problem: when I use my old GT210 my monitor shows up everything. Works perfectly.
when I put my NEW HD6670 , Im getting NO Display from the CPU /GFX card.
PLEASE HELP ME !
My Monitor is DELL IN1920 which has only a VGA Port & my HD6670 has VGA , DVI & HDMI port .
BUt I tried all still got NO Signal.
I tried this card on other pc. It worked but idk why isnt working on this.

Try this: With the GT 210 installed uninstall the Nvidia graphics driver from Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Windows 7). Shut down PC and remove old card and insert new card. Connect video cable to new card and turn on PC. See if the monitor displays anything. If it works, install the latest AMD graphics driver.

Try this: With the GT 210 installed uninstall the Nvidia graphics driver from Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Windows 7). Shut down PC and remove old card and insert new card. Connect video cable to new card and turn on PC. See if the monitor displays anything. If it works, install the latest AMD graphics driver.
Yeah, when upgrading from nVidia to AMD, make sure you sweep the old manufacturers drivers first. You may need to use Driver Sweeper.

Hey guys , Thanks for the suggestions but I tried it all.... Its not gettin the job done :( any more suggestions?

There must be something with the card. Is the fan spinning when it is securely fastened in the PCIe slot and the PC is turned on?

Back