Not open for further replies.

Jandizz

So after a long time of not posting, and still trying to figure out my BSOD's:
KERNEL STACK INPAGE ERROR
KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR 0X0000007A
and
A PROCESS OR CRUCIAL THREAD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED 0X0000004F

I have...
Ran several memtests (passed all multiple times)
Replaced my Corsair XMS RAM (Both 1gb sticks) (Thank you lifetime warranty)
Tried to find the errors in event viewer after almost every BSOD (no luck :[ )
Just about took a sledge hammer to my PC (usually twice a week)
And think it is perhaps a problem between my mobo (ASUS M2N SLI Deluxe), and my processor (AMD AM2 2200+)
If anyone has any ideas or knows of any other ways to narrow down BSOD error message origins, posting them would be fantastically helpful to me, thanks a ton.

Yup, I've done it 5+ times within the past 3 years, the most recent one was a couple of months ago.

I can't narrow it down to a specific time or when I do a specific action. It commonly happens shortly after startup and logon, and sometimes during memory intensive tasks such as transferring data between my main and portable HD. Other than that they are completely random.

I've had the hard drive (Western Digital 320GB) for almost 3 years now, and I'm using XP Pro 32 bit.

Do you have another os laying around you could try? Cauz its sounds like a OS problem......or possibly maybe a HDD error.

So I just flashed my BIOS to the current version, since I hadn't done so in 3 years, I'll do some activities that previously caused BSOD's and post later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back