Motherboards for Ryzen Desktop 4000 series

Navin Talati

Hi friends.
Can you please tell me about the available few most suitable motherboards for AMD Ryzen Desktop processors with RADEON Graphics - 4000 Series?
In this series AMD has included following processors.
Ryzen 7 4700 G and GE
Ryzen 5 4600 G and GE
Ryzen 3 4300 G and GE
A discrete Graphic card is not required with these processors.
These processors belongs to which chip-set type?
What are the specs. required for compatible motherboards?
Thanks to all in anticipation.

Friends,
I came across this information:
"...........
AMD is making a big push into the prebuilt desktop PC market by releasing 18 new CPU processors that come with Radeon Graphics onboard.

The AMD Ryzen 4000 G-series are set to power a new wave of enterprise, consumer, and gaming PCs, including all-in-one computers. But for now, the processors will be available only to PC manufacturers, such as HP and Lenovo. So you won’t be able to buy them for your own desktop tower creations..........."

This implies that AMD Ryzen 4000 G-Series cpu may not be available to build home desktop by DIY.

Still my request sustains that 4000 G-series requires which type of Motherboard?

Regards.

At the moment, the Ryzen 4000G series processors are only available to PC manufacturers - you can't purchase them in shops. That also means you can't buy a motherboard for them, because no vendor will offer general support for a processor that's not available to the public.

That said, one such vendor that is offering PCs with Ryzen 4000G processors in them, is using the X300 chipset. For example:

Like the processor, this chipset isn't available in publicly available motherboards: it's only for OEM partners.

Back