Mouse shaking problem

[FONT=Arial]http://I.imgur.com/URr8kFN.png That's my problem. When I move with the mouse, it doesn't move straight; it shakes. I'm using the Feenix Nascita right now. I was using it for about two weeks and it was fine, then all of a sudden I noticed this problem. I tried two different computers, I've tried with and without mousepad. When I use my table it works better than on the mousepad, but if you look closely it's still a problem. I have no idea what's causing this. I even sent this back to the company and they said they didn't get the problem. They returned it and I still have the problem. I've blown on the sensor, tried different DPIs, and different USB ports, nothing helps.[/FONT]

Hi, SadMango. I may be able to assist you with your problem. When I purchased this mouse I noticed that it came with a pair of "stick-able" mouse feet that attach to the bottom of your mouse. When I attached these pads I noticed that my mouse movement became very scratchy. I removed these pads and the mouse was back to normal. Try this out. I hope it helps!

Back