My computer has an error screen

franz samillano

My computer has computer error screen like this the picture I attach and it keeps on coming back after I restart my computer. sometimes it will start normally and then I viewed the event viewer there are a lot of errors, criticals, warning and etc. what shall I do? I don't even know how to fix this please help me thanks :(

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 19
Lol. What's that? A photo of your monitor?

If yes, monitor could be dying. Or graphics card...

Run your anti-virus, download malware removal tools etc. I would also suggest backing up all your important files on an external harddrive. Maybe a windows reinstall could help? Oh, obviously before doing that download all the newest drivers for your graphics card etc.

Run your anti-virus, download malware removal tools etc. I would also suggest backing up all your important files on an external harddrive. Maybe a windows reinstall could help? Oh, obviously before doing that download all the newest drivers for your graphics card etc.

No, don't do this. This is a blanket-fix that probably won't fix anything at all.

Having a backup of files can never hurt, though.

No, don't do this. This is a blanket-fix that probably won't fix anything at all.

Having a backup of files can never hurt, though.

Yes it's a blanket fix, but it isn't going to harm him from running an anti virus program. I really think the key is downloading the newest graphics drivers.

Lol. What's that? A photo of your monitor?

If yes, monitor could be dying. Or graphics card...

Yes that's the photo of my monitor. it suddenly appears even thou were playing simple games or just multi task. and then after I restarted the pc, a blue screen of death information like this suddenly appears (that photo I attached). Please help me, I don't know what's the real problem of my pc. my monitor is Emx-mcp61d3 and it has a built in video card. thanks :)

Attachments

• images (8).jpg
    images (8).jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
I
Yes that's the photo of my monitor. it suddenly appears even thou were playing simple games or just multi task. and then after I restarted the pc, a blue screen of death information like this suddenly appears (that photo I attached). Please help me, I don't know what's the real problem of my pc. my monitor is Emx-mcp61d3 and it has a built in video card. thanks :)
I mean my motherboard tsk2. :p

Might I ask how the OP can do the above if all the OP sees is that screen?
I know nothing about it, but my first suggestion would be to try another monitor first.
If its better then proceed with with prior suggestions. Good luck. :)

FYI: those diagonal lines are a dead give away that horizontal sync is awry - - typically that's a video card failure.

And since you have build-in graphics, it's probably the chipset on your motherboard. Which, if screwed, can also cause issues with a dedicated graphics card.. hmm..

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Component: AMD Northbridge
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: 11
Processor ID: 0

The details view of this entry contains further information.

In my event viewer I keep on receiving this error, what does this mean also?

Heh, northbridge contains the graphics chipset on mobo, so it's probably busted like I said.

See if you can get a spare graphics card from someone to try. If it is the mobo, you can't really fix it without getting a new one.

Heh, northbridge contains the graphics chipset on mobo, so it's probably busted like I said.

See if you can get a spare graphics card from someone to try. If it is the mobo, you can't really fix it without getting a new one.

I'll try to buy another vcard thanks for your help :)

I wouldn't buy one.. could be a waste of money. If mobo is dead, it's time to upgrade the whole rig probably.

You could probably get a cheaper deal if you upgrade your entire rig anyway. Just make sure to back up any important files before doing this since you may have to reformat the OS after the upgrade (if you choose to retain the HDD that is). :)

Back