My computer is playing audio out of nowhere

For some reason my computer plays audio from nowhere. I don't have anything but anti-virus software running. I've been having this problem for a while and I can't seem to get rid of it. It plays radio commercials, songs, and has said 'You are watching UNICEF TV' to me before. I don't understand whats wrong and I have no idea what I'm looking at in my hijackthis log. Any help would be appreciated. I have already run SUPERantispyware MalwareBytes Antimalware pro and avast! antivirus pro. Any other ideas?

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    10.9 KB · Views: 1
Always the same station?
What sound card to you have installed, and what audio software?
Some wiring acts as an antenna...
Maybe you have a neighbor playing with his system?

I don't think so

I have a built in HD Audio device on my gigabyte motherboard. The ads play with remarkable clarity, and I don't think it's the same station because it will play about twenty seconds of a song and then switch to a commercial for something. I don't think it's a radio either because of the random changes, and due to the fact that my computer is grounded - which I assume will stop bits of metal from becoming an antena. Intrestingly enough, I ran a HiJackThis in both safe mode and in normal boot (while audio was being played) and the only difference between the two is the time I ran it, the boot mode it was in and this:
Normal boot:
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version7\TeamViewer.exe	 	
9	C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe	 	
10	C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe	 	
11	C:\Program Files (x86)\Renesas Electronics\USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver\Application\nusb3mon.exe	 	
12	C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe	 	
13	C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe	 	
14	C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe	 	
15	C:\Program Files (x86)\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2-ui.exe
16	C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe
17	C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DllHost.exe
Safe mode Boot contains only
Code:
8	C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe
9	C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DllHost.exe

I have the same issue. It started just this week after McAfee removed a nasty virus and replaced the files that were destroyed. Like TigerStar said, it plays radio commercials, songs in other languages. It only lasts for about 10 seconds before it stops. Its not feedback on the speakers. The sound is very clear. I am curious to know if you ever solved this TigerStar?

Back