My Computer Isn't getting signal from any Wi-Fi Network

Sorry for that long title. Anyway, I was watching some YouTube videos when my wi-fi suddenly stopped worked. With this, I don't mean that I'm not catching signal from my router. I mean that my computer isn't receiving signal from any network. I don't know anyway to fix this, it never happened. I also won't buy a new computer. I got this on Christmas and I think that 7 months isn't that old. Also, the only tutorial I found doesn't applies to my computer (It was for a mac :(). I have no idea of how to fix this and if you know, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! (If you are curious of how I am posting this, it works with Ethernet connection)
It's an ASUS computer with Windows 8.

Give the following a try and see if it helps:
Go to network sharing center - change adapter setting - click on wifi and then Diagnose this connection.

If this does not help, please let us know and we can suggest something else to try.

What type of router do you have and where in the house are you? The signal may not be reaching your PC (if the router is weak).

Check to make sure you have not turned wireless off. Portables usually have the ability to turn off radio (aka: wireless) with a simple keyboard fn sequence or even a designated button.

Whether it is a desktop or Netbook, the wireless adapter can be replaced. There is no need in replacing the machine over a defective card. Since you said ASUS, I assume you have a Notebook. Notebooks new enough to have Windows 8 will likely have the following type of cards.

Mini PCIe Wireless - Newegg listing

Back