My jack and computer speakers don't work

maddox1243

So I installed windows 7 and ever since my speakers and jack don't work, I tried deleting the devices in device manager and they still don't work, also I have a somewhat old computer which may be part of the problem? Oh and my usb headset does work.

Theres a device thats defined as digital audio s/pdif (high definition audio device), my usb headset and nothing else it seems.

Did you install all of the drivers after installing Windows 7, for example, chipset, audio, LAN and video?

driveragent.com/c/driveragent_results?hwid=8f2b12cc538ce70cf72bb62513058854&referral=794

So did a scan for drivers don't know if that can be helpful? Oh and I tried to use the windows drivers updater.

It's lenovo and I tried going on their website and downloading the driver but it didn't work out, also tried that intel's thingie didn't work out either. support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/default.page? there doesn't seem to be drivers for window 7 ultimate

You're welcome, glad it worked out.

If your bluetooth, modem, etc. isn't functioning, the Vista drivers should work. Search for N100 from Lenovo's support page.

Back