My login won't work, something to do with LogonUI.exe

PCKid111

When i start my Computer up it says " This windows product or feature \c:\windows\system32\LogonUI.exe Connot start or run due to incompatability with 64bit versions of windows.

Then i click OK then another box pops up and says:

Interactive Logon Process intialization has failed.

Someone Help Me Please!

I have never dealt with a "interactive Logon Process intialization has failed" error with Windows 7, but I did have a client who's Windows Vista computer did have this error. I had to go the their house, take their Windows Vista install CD and run a system repair off the CD. After the repair work was done, I re-started their computer and the problem appeared to be solved, the computer booted normal and was fully accessible.

Don't know if this helps, I hope is does..... :)

I have never dealt with a "interactive Logon Process intialization has failed" error with Windows 7, but I did have a client who's Windows Vista computer did have this error. I had to go the their house, take their Windows Vista install CD and run a system repair off the CD. After the repair work was done, I re-started their computer and the problem appeared to be solved, the computer booted normal and was fully accessible.

Don't know if this helps, I hope is does..... :)

I Never got given the Winddows 7 CD

I Never got given the Winddows 7 CD

What? Are they not handing out Window 7 Operating System Disks with new computers anymore, or at least an O.E.M. disk? Are they not handing out a Windows 7 Operating System Disks when you walk into a store and buy the Operating System off the shelf? Oh I see...........let me guess.............your O.S. is on the mighty cloud!

I was just being funny with that last, I know they still hand out the disks, you need to try and locate the disk that matches up to your Operating System, not any ole disk, the disk that was used to install your O.S. originally.

After that CD is located, just follow what I said and you should be okay!

What? Are they not handing out Window 7 Operating System Disks with new computers anymore, or at least an O.E.M. disk? Are they not handing out a Windows 7 Operating System Disks when you walk into a store and buy the Operating System off the shelf? Oh I see...........let me guess.............your O.S. is on the mighty cloud!

I was just being funny with that last, I know they still hand out the disks, you need to try and locate the disk that matches up to your Operating System, not any ole disk, the disk that was used to install your O.S. originally.

After that CD is located, just follow what I said and you should be okay!

I think its about 40 miles from where i am now, and incase anyone is wondering how iam on this website its due to the fact that iam on my mums computer as i cannot even get on my own. :(

"I think its about 40 miles from where I am now, and incase anyone is wondering how I am on this website it's due to the fact that I am on my mums computer as I can not even get on my own"...

Okay, when you get or recover the DVD Windows 7 disc, you can fix the computer

"I think its about 40 miles from where I am now, and incase anyone is wondering how I am on this website it's due to the fact that I am on my mums computer as I can not even get on my own"...

Okay, when you get or recover the DVD Windows 7 disc, you can fix the computer

Is there know way to get to the C: drive from the boot?

Plus does the CD have to be the one the computer started with and will it wipe everthing from my computer

"Plus does the CD have to be the one the computer started with and will it wipe everthing from my computer?"...

Windows 7, Vista and Office 2007 and higher are DVD's. If you don't have a DVD optical drive, you won't be able to read a DVD. No it doesn't have to be the same disc. Yes it will wipe the drive. This is the best option

Back