My PC Monitor flickering in all colours

My computer screen started flickering in all colors mostly purple and green, it all started when I was playing batman the tell tale series, there is when I got the screen thing and Dpc_watchdog_violation error, since then my pc either go to sleep when I turn it on or it becomes extremely laggy. and it says nividia display driver kernel stopped working and has recovered successfully, although it seems to be stable when I login into safe mode

though I found out that there were no graphics driver, so I installed it, made the computer a bit stablized but still the problem persists

I tried:
reinstalling my graphics using wangard DDU but with no avail.
cleaning my Graphics card
rolling back my driver version
scanning for rootkits with malewarebytes
doing sfc scan and although it says it finds corrupt files but it cant fix it ( both in normal and safe boot) (

http://prnt.sc/dviy2k (photo of what happens if my pc doesnt sleep and continue to login with extreme lag and long response time )

my pc specs:
Nividia GTX 780ti
i7-2600k intel
16GB ram

associated games: batman a tell tale series, battlefield 1

and BF1 used to work flawlessly for 2 weeks

I would really like help because I am in no condition to change my gpu card, I will be monitoring this thread continously as its probably my last hope

:Now I don't know If its a virus but you say its laggy.Have you looked at the CPU stats during what you do on your PC?If there is lag and the CPU usage is high I recommend you re-install your OS.But this could also be a case with the overclocking and the graphics have bugged out because of this but that doesnt really explain the lag maybe its overpowering the wat usage and then taking most of the wats from the CPU making it harder for the CPU to work. After all overclocking is a big cause of issue's. And I know this isnt a problem with your monitor because you showed a screenshot not in a camera picture. Please try and check if any of these are the cases.

Back