My suggestions seem to be unwelcome

cliffordcooley

I thought I would mention, I have taken the last week or two to think about my last suggestion being locked. I didn't appreciate it and it leads me to believe my thoughts are not wanted. I don't know why my thread was locked and thats why it bothers me. After thinking it over for the last week or two, I can say now that I will not be volunteering any more suggestions as they would likely be just as unwelcome. I will continue visiting but from this day forth, you can ask who ever locked my thread for their "feedback and suggestions".

If I wasn't trying to make my experience here a better one, I wouldn't have posted anything at all. I must be a bigger ******* than I thought I was, to have my threads locked so easily.

Your suggestion was taken into account, followed up with our ad agency, and responded to by me personally.

The reason it was locked subsequently is because I saw the discussion going into a different direction when there was no need to. I deleted a post from another member and locked it. Does that make sense? The main purpose of the topic was to bring something to our attention and you did that successfully.

That's the thing clifford, the follow ups were straying off-topic and growing argumentative. Your thread served its purpose: you brought an issue to the staff's attention and it was handled by the site's owner -- pretty quickly too, all things considered. That's not what I'd describe as being unwelcome.

I'm not sure if I've seen a more diverse mix of ads lately, but I know they can get repetitive on my end too, so I'm happy you brought it up. If you have a similar issue in the future, you can always start a new thread or send a private message.

Back