Need advice on a new motherboard as RAM is not supported in current

Hi,
I've recently finished building a computer and i turn it on and there is no connection to the screen, at first i thought it was my screen but i tried 3 others and still not working. I then thought maybe my GPU was broken so i took it out and tried another still no display eventually i discovered that my RAM voltage was too high for my Motherboard. I have two sticks of PNY DDR3 DIMM 4GB RAM 2.5V and I figured it would be cheaper to buy a motherboard which would run the RAM as i spent £90 on the ram overall. Can anyone tell me a motherboard i can buy to support my 2.5V RAM for about £60 - £70,
My computer specs are as follows:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz black edition
GPU: ATI Radeon 5770 HD GDDR5 1GB HIS
RAM: PNY PC3-10660 DDR3 PC Memory - 4GB DIMM RAM 2.5V
PSU: 850W Win Power Plus
MoBo: Gigabyte GA-770T-D3L (Doesn't support the RAM)
HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 7200rpm 32mb cache

Any suggestions to a MoBo that willl support my 2.5V RAM please

Hi,
I've recently finished building a computer and i turn it on and there is no connection to the screen, at first i thought it was my screen but i tried 3 others and still not working. I then thought maybe my GPU was broken so i took it out and tried another still no display eventually i discovered that my RAM voltage was too high for my Motherboard. I have two sticks of PNY DDR3 DIMM 4GB RAM 2.5V and I figured it would be cheaper to buy a motherboard which would run the RAM as i spent £90 on the ram overall. Can anyone tell me a motherboard i can buy to support my 2.5V RAM for about £60 - £70,
My computer specs are as follows:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz black edition
GPU: ATI Radeon 5770 HD GDDR5 1GB HIS
RAM: PNY PC3-10660 DDR3 PC Memory - 4GB DIMM RAM 2.5V
PSU: 850W Win Power Plus
MoBo: Gigabyte GA-770T-D3L (Doesn't support the RAM)
HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 7200rpm 32mb cache

Any suggestions to a MoBo that willl support my 2.5V RAM please

RAM voltage don't matter, there's something other than the RAM that isn't working. There might be a problem with the PSU or you simply didn't connect the 6-pins to the video card. Btw, the mobo you have DOES support that kind of memory! Double check every connector, you should get that thing up and running.

Sorted the problem which i feel like an ***** for, The 4 pin ATX connector wasnt plugged into the MoBo as it was two 4 pins connected so i mistook it for a 8 pin but they just slid apart so im up and running now

Back