Need help for GPU

mihindu

Hello I'm new on this site somebody tell me rtx 2060 super msi or rtx 2070 super gigabyte deference
2060S 530$ , 2070S 590$ Sri lankan price .
im not playing online games only offline games .

This should answer the question:

But since there's only a $60 difference in price (11% increase in the price for the 2060 Super), I'd be tempted to get the 2070 Super.

But since there's only a $60 difference in price (11% increase in the price for the 2060 Super), I'd be tempted to get the 2070 Super.
Yes, that's what going to say, because in the long run, it's a way better value.

thank you .
2 days ago I sell my palit gtx 1660 dual 240$ . is that okay ?
gtx and rtx difference is BIG ?

The chart is accurate. Regarding that the 2070 is double the price, you can assume that it will improve performance by quite the margin.

I don't know exactly what your question is, but I will try my best to answer. The monitor looks great, but here's a monitor that I really like. I'm assuming that your computer can keep up 144 hertz for games (unless you are bottle necking like crazy) and, this monitor is a bit cheaper, but a little smaller.
thank you great .

Back