techspot

but

I can't open regedit or config commands
my computer cant boot in safe mode
i have attached hjt log

regards
Ahmed

Your log does not look complete:
Please re-open HiJackThis and scan. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below:
O2 - BHO: ÍøÕ¾ÅÅÃû¹¤¾ßÌõBHO - {489873CE-F3E1-44A3-8E89-04BE26BE4446} - C:\Program Files\zzToolBar\Toolbar_bho.dll
O3 - Toolbar: ÍøÕ¾ÅÅÃû¹¤¾ßÌõ - {0A1230F1-EB52-4CA3-9D34-DE2ABC2EED35} - C:\Program Files\zzToolBar\ToolBand.dll
Description Toolbar of Chinese origin hailing from chinarank.org.cn and detected as Win32.Adware.ZzToolbar
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DownloadAccelerator] "C:\Program Files\DAP\DAP.EXE" /STARTUP
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Clean Traces - C:\Program Files\DAP\Privacy Package\dapcleanerie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download &all with DAP - C:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie2.htm
Please disable this for now:
O16 - DPF: {556DDE35-E955-11D0-A707-000000521957} - http://www.xblock.com/download/xclean_micro.exe

Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked. Close HiJackThis. Reboot. Run HojackThis again and attach the new log- all of it. Hopefully you can get into our system to do this..

You also don't have Java installed or running. You will need to install the current version, v6u7 at some point after or during the cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back