New computer problems (Freezing and BSOD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I got my PC about 4 months ago and have constantly been having problems with lock ups or BSOD during games(random lock up times between 5min - 3 hrs while i was playing) and on rare occasions when running other programs e.g. Games: Oblivion, WoW. Programs: avast antivirus(during scans).

My computer: Windows XP Home, Service pack 2, Intel Pentium 2.00 GHz dual CPU, 2GB of RAM, Jetway IN73M2 Motherboard, NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT, SyncMaster 226BW Screen.

There are 3 main errors that keep occurring in the Event Viewer at the time when my pc either freezes or BSOD(But screen only remains for like 2 secs so i can't read the blue screen and then my pc restarts):

1) Error code 1000007f, parameter1 00000008, parameter2 80042000, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 00000000.

Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 1003
Source: System Error
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: ER_KRNLCRASH_LOG
Message: Error code %1, parameter1 %2, parameter2 %3, parameter3 %4, parameter4 %5.

2) The BITS job list is not in a recognized format. It may have been created by a different version of BITS. The job list has been cleared.

ID: 16391
Source: BITS
Version: 5.0
Symbolic Name: MC_STATE_FILE_CORRUPT
Message: The BITS job list is not in a recognized format. It may have been created by a different version of BITS. The job list has been cleared.

3) The Upload Manager service failed to start due to the following error:
The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.

ID: 7000
Source: Service Control Manager
Version: 5.0
Symbolic Name: EVENT_SERVICE_START_FAILED
Message: The %1 service failed to start due to the following error:
%2.

Things I've tried:
1) Reformatting windows.
2) Installing the latest drivers for all my hardware.
3) Changing the RAM.
4) Changing the Hard Drive.
5) Changing the Motherboard.
5) Running games on on board graphics(suspected the graphics card and removed it).
6) Used the old drivers that came with the CD.
7) Updating to service pack 3 (didn't help reverted back to 2).
8) Bought a bigger heat sink and made my computer run while a fan was blowing into the case.
9) Disabling pagefile.sys, deleting it and enabling it.
10) Disabling BusMatering in the BIOS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back