New powerful mini ITX config Stuttering a lot in games

[FONT=verdana]Hello guys, so 2013 is my year of mini ITX gaming pc. I made a new config with the following spec:[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]MB: New coming Asus Maximus VI Impact
CPU: Intel i5 4670K
GPU: MSI TF GTX 760 OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G 1600
CPU cooler: Corsair H80i
PSU: Seasonic X serie 650
SSD: Samsung Pro 840 128G
HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1T
Case: Bitfenix Prodigy white[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]So the installation was not easy, but I finally managed to install all carefully. I made a super clean windows 7 ultimate 64 bit installation and installed all driver correctly.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]The cpu doesn't seem to be hot, since the temperature is around 28°C idle, and 35-40°C playing ultra settings games like Batman arkham city, diablo 3 and starcraft 2. The only problem is this annoying stuttering. It happens in Diablo 3 and arkham city. The game suffer from micro freeze every 20-30 sec, and this is very annoying for my gaming experience.[/FONT][FONT=verdana] The graphic settings are all maxed off in both game.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]So what do you think about this issue and which component could be the source of the problem? Thank you very much in advance. Regards.[/FONT]

Are you playing online or offline?

Things you can try:
- Download and clean install the latest Nvidia drivers
- Run a RAM checker
- Open the task manager and check for CPU spikes

Are you playing online or offline?

Things you can try:
- Download and clean install the latest Nvidia drivers
- Run a RAM checker
- Open the task manager and check for CPU spikes

Yeah, make sure you install the latest nVidia drivers. If that doesnt work, it is most likely a faulty component like RAM (like slh said) or your internet connection. Run an internet SpeedTest for us please.

Back